Effective Date: July 1, 2023
Your privacy is important to us. We will never provide your personal information to others without your affirmative, written consent, except as stated in this policy. Rest assured; we will never sell or rent your personal information or transfer your information to third parties for marketing purposes.
Information You Provide to Us
You have the option to provide your personal information to us through our website, e-mail, or other electronic platforms. For example, as a prospective client, you might provide us with your name, e-mail address, and/or telephone number to allow us to reach out to you to respond to your inquiry and to allow further communication with you. You do not have to provide such information through our website or other electronic means. But the option is available for your convenience and to facilitate efficient communication.
Information Automatically Collected
Your web browser or other application you use may automatically provide certain information about you, such as your internet protocol (“IP”) address, which may include your geographic location; details about browser software and operating system and devices used; and dates and times our systems were accessed. We use this information to help us understand how visitors use our site and to improve our content and your experience visiting our site.
We may share your information:
- internally and with third parties to provide you with services; to allow firm administration such as billing, credit card verification and processing, conflict of interest searches, delivery services, and tax reporting; and for data tracking and marketing.
- with third parties who assist us in operating and maintaining our website and other electronic platforms such as web hosting IT services.
- in response to court or other governmental orders such as subpoenas, search warrants, and investigative demands; to defend against real or potential legal claims; or as otherwise required by law.
- if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our firm and/or its clients and users from potential harm.
- The use of our website or other electronic platforms to communicate with us does not constitute the creation of an attorney–client relationship, and any information you provide to us is not necessarily protected by the attorney-client communication privilege. Please be careful about providing sensitive information to us over electronic platforms; there will be an opportunity to discuss your legal matter via telephone or in person, after a prospective or actual attorney-client relationship is formed and the privilege attaches.
- We may use the information you provide to us or is automatically collected to inform you of news and information that may be of use to you, such as providing legal updates and services or opportunities that may be of interest to you, i.e., “marketing.” You will be able to unsubscribe from such communications if you choose.
- We do not take responsibility for third-party websites that may be hyperlinked to our website, or any content that may be contained on a third-party website, or for any information you disclose to third parties via their websites.
- We do not recognize or take any action regarding “Do Not Track” requests.
- We contract with a major, national provider of web hosting services to provide safeguards for user information collected within our electronic system. But no data system is immune from breach. For that reason, and despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee that your information will remain free of breach and potentially exposed. By using our system, you consent to that risk.